10th November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?

Sir,
I have got 66% in 12th Board final for AHSEC and I am SC candidate. So can you please tell me that will I study B.Sc in Food Technology? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  3. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  4. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  5. Can I study B.E./B.Tech without Chemistry being a 12th AHSEC student?
  6. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study IT Engineering in any Private college without Mathematics in 12th AHSEC? Should I have to appear in betterment exam of Mathematics? -- [New]
  8. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?
  10. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  11. Which is better among CBSE and AHSEC to study Higher Secondary PCM?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  14. Download Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th AHSEC Board exam
  15. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  16. What is the percentage required to read CA after class 12th? I have scored 55% marks in class 12th under AHSEC
  17. Minimum percentage required to get distinction in AHSEC examination?
  18. Am I eligible for BE or B.Tech course having passed HS from AHSEC with 54% in PCM and pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc course?
11th November 2015, 09:56 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can study the course but make sure that you have studies physics, chemistry and biology in your class XII. Admission in most of the colleges will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

AHSEC is a recognized board and you shouldn't worry about anything. Just appear for the entrance exam and manage an excellent score.
11th November 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?

Yes, you can study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate.

Eligibility for admission in B.Sc( Food Technology ) :
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years.

Course duration is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?