15th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and procedure to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream now, want to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course. List of colleges to study this course with admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of Agricultural colleges of Bihar with admission procedure? Is it possible to study dual degree B.Tech and M.Tech course?
  2. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  3. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. M.Sc in Maths can be done after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  7. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  8. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  9. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  12. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  13. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  14. List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?
  15. List of good colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering integrated dual degree course?
  16. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  17. List of companies to do internship after B.Tech & MBA dual degree course with procedure to apply
  18. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
29th January 2017, 08:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges and procedure to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream now, want to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course. List of colleges to study this course with admission procedure

The list of colleges offering B.Sc - B.Ed dual degree course is given below;

Lovely Professional University - Website Link

Amity University - Website Link

Pune University - Website Link

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations or 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects are eligible for the B.Sc - B.Ed dual degree. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the higher secondary examinations (12th). For getting admission, you have to apply online or offline as per the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?