12th December 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Genuine tips to crack GATE 2016

I want to crack GATE 2016 , so I want to know how can i crack GATE 2016 ? At any cost i want to crack it this time this time in 2016. Provide me some genuine tips irrespective of branch which is applicable for all.

12th December 2015, 06:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Genuine tips to crack GATE 2016

Genuine Tips to crack GATE exam:

1. Make basic concepts of each and every technical subjects crystal clear. There should not be any confusion in basic topics.

2. Solve objective and numerical questions of your technical subjects of your stream as much as possible.

3. Buy ten years papers of GATE exam of your stream and solve questions to gain confidence.

4. Attend test series of any institute like MADE EASY, GATEFORUM etc to gain confidence.

5. Revise as much as possible.

6. In exam, solve questions without taking so much tension and pressure and do not mark questions which you donot know.
12th December 2015, 09:32 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Genuine tips to crack GATE 2016

# GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

# Followings tips are quite helpful in order to perform well in GATE:

* It is utmost important for candidate that he/she should have prescribed syllabus of GATE.

* Candidate should have to make a convenient time schedule for self-study. In this time schedule, one should spent additional time on topics/subjects which are difficult for you.

* It is advisable to candidate that he/she should not leave any topic or chapter as all are equally important and of good weightage.

* Never study continuously for longer hours. It is better to take short rest after each 30-40 minutes of study. As our mind gets fatigue after 30-40 minutes of study which ultimately decline the concentration level and memorization level of mind. So it is better to take minimum short rest of 10 minutes after each 30-40 minutes study.

* As GATE is of objective type but there are large number of numerical also in the question paper. So it is advisable that one should also remain more focused on the preparation of numericals.

* Candidate should take regular and periodic mock test in order to well assessment of one’s preparation and also improving examination skill.

* We cannot ruled out the importance of periodic and systematic revision of studied syllabus as it helps in better memorization of studied matter and evaluation of preparation.

* It is advisable to study only selective standard books of good authors rather than collecting of bundle of books.

* Make special study of BCA curriculum material in order to perform well in Computer Science and Information Technology.

* In order to perform well in GATE, candidate should have good elementary knowledge and strong basic concepts in the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?