16th June 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

After BSE CS can I get into Astrology related research at ISRO? Important subjects tin BSE to study? Other eligibility criteria for getting into ISRO?

sir,
after bse cs can i am going in isro for research related to astronomy and communication. what is the importent sub related this steam in bse cs(math,phy,che) with animation.what is the another eligibility for this and course please tell me soon.ann what i am doing after bse cs for going this steam.
thank you sir

22nd July 2015, 03:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After BSE CS can I get into Astrology related research at ISRO? Important subjects tin BSE to study? Other eligibility criteria for getting into ISRO?

For getting into ISRO, one should have a solid command over the subjects of study and if we talk about the eligibility criteria required for ISRO then the candidate should be a Graduate to get into ISRO.
Stay in touch with the ISRO official website and wait for the notification they release for the recruitment and apply on the earliest opportunity you get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?