15th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What courses to study to become Research Scientist at ISRO?

Hai sir/madam iam from uneducated family my aim is to become research scientist in isro i have completed 12th std with pcm so now iam in confussion what course i want to choose in collage to become research scientist in isro please guide me

26th May 2014, 06:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What courses to study to become Research Scientist at ISRO?

ISRO stands for Indian research organization for the post of space scientist you have to do very hard labor because it is a very hard to get into ISRO.

So the ISRO scientists research over the space and rocket and also the satellites in the space as shuttle by the ISRO. So for the you have to be eligible and also qualified for the ISRO so as per the age qualification the age limit must be 35 years of age as per the ISRO guidelines and rules. ISRO conduct a written exam to qualify for the ISRO and to get in to the ISRO.

Do for the test exam you must have an education qualification and that is the you must have been qualify the BE and BTech as in computer or in electrical engineer and also be qualified with the 60 percent of marks in the study in the engineer degree. so I think you have cleared about your problem and get cleared. So best of luck.
4th October 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc. with mathematics and now am doing preparation of net and gate .how can i do phd from isro ?
2nd March 2016, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm in class 10 & I am confused about which field I should
take : medical or engineering. What should I do to find out which field is better for me?
8th October 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / mam
can a biotechnologist have any opportunities to join ISRO? then what eligibility if i needed
13th March 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Btech necessary to become scientist in isro? I am doing Bsc iam on write path iwant to become scientist
7th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I am doing B.Sc in electronics. So, can I become an ISRO scientist? Because, this is my great dream. Can I take B.Tech or BE after completing B.Sc? Please give me a solution?
27th February 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying at thiruvalluvar university in bsc general physics .... Can I have a chance in isro?
5th May 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am in grade 8 and i decided to become a physicist in isro or nasa so, what steps i have to take after 8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?