9th January 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines for sitting in BSE/NSE examination?

I m would like to sitting on bse nse examinetion
for devloped my carrear
if you have some guide line for same
then write me as soon as posible

thanks to your team

8th February 2014, 10:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidelines for sitting in BSE/NSE examination?

Hey
From your query it is clear that you want to appear for the BSE or NSE examination and get a certificate of stock broking.For that you visit the website www.nseindia.com. select exam ncfm and your exam location where you want to take up the exam.

For BSE exam go to www.bseindia.com select the exam as ncfm and select the exam centre as your choice location.then you have to pay the fees and fill up the form on the website and apply or submit the form.then you are done.now you just have prepare and read thoroughly the respective syllabus for the exam.

it is a difficult exam so prepare very well and give the exam well.you will get selected if you pass the exam to become a stock exchange broking agent.you will get a certificate in this regard to become eligible to get entry into stock market business and earn good amount of money.

It is a hood profession if you are good at predictions.but also it involves luck and chance to a great extent. So if luck is with you you will have good experience in this field.
All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?