20th September 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?

Hello,
I am right now pursuing Bsc.IT from NIIT (kuvempu university). But, then I am also thinking to go for master degree after complting my graduation..

So my question should i go for Master Degree?

and if yes then for what should i go?

MCA
or....

And also can i go for Entrance NIMCET Exam. If, yes how should i start my preparation...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  2. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  3. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  4. How may I join BE course after completion of B.Sc degree?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  6. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  7. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  8. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Pharmacy? is M. pharmacy a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?
  11. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  12. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  13. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc? -- [New]
  14. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  16. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of Engineering?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  18. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
17th January 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?

can i do B.ED after bsc-it.from where i can do.or other courses i can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?