1st October 2011, 02:50 PM
purva14

Which PG degree should I opt for after completing graduation in agriculture?

hi,i am an agriculture graduate in batch. because of some problems i just cant take any master degree.now i dont want do pg in my degree, but i want to persue master degree but in which profession please help me out.

26th April 2016, 10:42 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which PG degree should I opt for after completing graduation in agriculture?

Agricultural Science is one of the most important course that focuses on economic and social science in correspondence to the understanding of agriculture and about latest technology used for agriculture. With a Master degree in Agricultural Science, students can make their career bright and can earn a lot of money. Their is no doubt that career growth is very good after completion of master degree in Agriculture field.

Apart from this Agricultural science is related to many other scientific field, such as Biological Engineering, Sustainable Development, Horticulture, Environmental Science and Animal Science. Hence you can choose any of the mentioned field for the master degree.

You can go for the following course :

1- M.Sc in Agricultural Production Chain Management.
2- M.Sc in Life Science Management.
3- M.Sc in Agronomy (Integrated plant protection)
4- M.Sc in In Animal Production Technologies.
5- M.Sc in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management.
6- M.Sc in International Horticultural Science.
7- M.Sc in Forest Sciences and Business.
8- M.Sc in Management of Forest Resources.
9- M.Sc in Food Engineering.
10- M.Sc in Plant Breeding

There are so many colleges which have these courses and can easily take admission under these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?