21st June 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in KEAM if secured 47% in Maths and 65% in PCM of HS?

Sir,
i have 47% in mark in maths hsc
and 65% in PCM.............
Are i eligible for KEAM?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
REGARDS

28th June 2014, 09:01 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in KEAM if secured 47% in Maths and 65% in PCM of HS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i have 47% in mark in maths hsc
and 65% in PCM.............
Are i eligible for KEAM?
PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
REGARDS

KEAM is a entrance exam which is conducted for admission to Medical, Dental, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Engineering and Architecture courses in colleges of Kerala.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam are:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate is that the candidate should have 17 years of age.

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have passed +2 from a recognized school board with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately,and 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

# If you are a SC/ST category candidate the grade will be adjusted to 45% aggregate needed for the education qualification.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the KEAM Exam and any of the following documents are needed to be submitted for applying and are as follows:
  • Candidates should submit the application in proof of their Nativity
  • The Secondary School Leaving Certificate of either of the candidate/parents(ORIGINAL) showing Place of Birth in Kerala.
  • The Original Passport of the candidate, issued by Indian Government showing Kerala as the Birth Place or of either of candidates’ parents showing Place of Birth in Kerala
  • Birth certificate of the candidate/parent specifying he/she is a keralite
  • Candidate should submit a Certificate from the Tehsildar/Village Officer to show that the candidate/parent is born in Kerala.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?