29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?

I did my graduation in commerce(b.com) i have completed B.E.D(English&social methodology0also afterwards idid M.A(English literature) now can i apply for English school assisstant in ehr coming D.S.C? What should be done?

1st March 2016, 06:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required for School Assistant Post:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for School Assistant Post with the above educational qualification. The minimum educational qualification required for School Assistant Post is given below. The basic educational qualification varies from subject to subject for the post of School Assistant. For instance,

For School Assistant Post in Mathematics:

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics / Statistics/ Applied Mathematics as the Main Subject.
(or)
>> one of the 3 equal subjects and a B.Ed Degree with "Mathematics" as a methodology subject.

Important Note: As you have done B.Ed in English specialization, I suggest you to apply for the post of School Assistant in English language. The minimum educational qualification for this Bachelor Degree with "English" as a main subject or Degree in English and B.Ed in English as methodology subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?