29th May 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete the backlog which I had in my graduation long back?

Hi Sir/Madam,

Am a 2004 B.Com batch student & due to two backlog am not complete my graduation, Is am eligible to write exam now? What should I do to ensure that I will write the exam and complete it? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same soon as possible?

Thank you!

30th May 2015, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete the backlog which I had in my graduation long back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,

Am a 2004 B.Com batch student & due to two backlog am not complete my graduation, Is am eligible to write exam now? What should I do to ensure that I will write the exam and complete it? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same soon as possible?

Thank you!
Well, those subjects which you haven't cleared will be considered as a backlog and you must contact your Department's HOD and convey the reason that why you didn't clear exam for a long time. The College department will show the right way to complete the pending backlogs.
30th May 2015, 06:14 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to complete the backlog which I had in my graduation long back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,

Thank you!

Since, after 2004 you have not attempted your B.Com paper after Getting the backlog. If this is the Situation than you did a big mistake. So, now what you have to do is to retake admission in the B.Com course and pursue the degree once again from Distant Education, this will help you to complete your B.Com Soon.
6th June 2015, 05:32 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete the backlog which I had in my graduation long back?

For every graduation or post graduation course there will be a maximum time limit to complete those courses.Once if you fail to complete those courses in time then you have lost that course entirely.

Actually many of the graduation courses will have the maximum time limit of 7-8 years commonly.As you have said that you have started your B.Com in 2004 surely it might have been expired by now.

So you cannot do anything to complete your left over degree.

If you really want to do your graduation course now then you have to take admission again freshly as regular/distance as you like and complete the course in time even this time.

Hope this information is helpful to you....................

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?