9th May 2012, 08:51 AM
9820ashish sharma

Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?

sir i complete my 12th with 70% and i got 65% in my gradution with 1 backlog .so please tell me weather i am eligible for a bank pos exam or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  2. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  4. Am I eligible for bank exam with 47.82 in Graduation?
  5. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  6. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  7. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  12. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO exams if I have scored 77% in MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing graduation? I have scored only 49% in 12th class
  15. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  16. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
9th May 2012, 12:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?

Having a backlog in Graduation course mean that you have not completed your Graduation course.

One should have completed Graduation course with any of the stream from a recognized university to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

As per this criteira, you are not eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams even though you have scored 65% of marks in your Graduation.

So, I suggest you to finish of your Backlog as early as you can.

Then only you will be eligible for various Bank PO Exams.

From the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting Common Written Exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

I suggest you to prepare for this Exam along with your preparation for your backlog.

Try to be strong enough in all the aspects of written exam by the time you appear for the exam.

Try to start preparation for Bank PO Exams from a coaching institute as high level competition is there for bank jobs.

Practice model question papers and previous year question papers as many as you can.

Try to update the knowledge regarding various current affairs regulary.

For updated information regarding various Bank Exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
9th May 2012, 01:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9820ashish sharma View Post
sir i complete my 12th with 70% and i got 65% in my gradution with 1 backlog .so please tell me weather i am eligible for a bank pos exam or not.

Your graduation marks is above 65% so in marks criteria you are applicable for BANK PO exam.But you have a pending backlog so from knowledge you are not applicable for BANK PO exam.

SBI PO EXAM:-

If you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.But your garduation degree must be recognized.

But your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.
Some they are conduct GD round.

http://www.statebankofindia.com/

IBPS PO EXAM:-

IBPS PO exam is conduct for 17 banks PO recruitment.So there is huge chances for PO.So don't miss this exam.

The another way is IBPS PO exam.If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS exam.There is no require any kind of percentage marks.

But your age must be in between 20 to 34 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

9th May 2012, 01:53 PM
tash1991

Hello Sir,
no need require 12th percentage for Bank PO, but you are qualify any degree in any recognized university with 50% its enough. if you are want more details about this, so please see notification of Bank PO's issued by IBPS .. the official Website of IBPS is www.ibps.in

Thanking you Sir,
9th May 2012, 01:58 PM
kinnarnara

hi,

BANK PO EXAM ELIGIBLITY
Essential Academic Qualifications

Graduation in any discipline from a recognised college / university

Age limit : as on 01.05.2011

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.05.2011 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1981 and not later than 01.05.1990 (both days inclusive)

IBPS PO EXAM ELIGIBLITY

EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:

Any degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The Minimum marks required in Graduation is not mentioned.Candidates,who completed graduation can apply for IBPS PO CWE.

AGE LIMIT:

candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates

5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates

10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates
for more information;
www.ibps.in
9th May 2012, 02:00 PM
kinnarnara

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?

hi,

BANK PO EXAM ELIGIBLITY
Essential Academic Qualifications

Graduation in any discipline from a recognised college / university

Age limit : as on 01.05.2011

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.05.2011 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1981 and not later than 01.05.1990 (both days inclusive)

IBPS PO EXAM ELIGIBLITY

EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:

Any degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The Minimum marks required in Graduation is not mentioned.Candidates,who completed graduation can apply for IBPS PO CWE.

AGE LIMIT:

candidates must have at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates

5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates

10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates
for more information;
www.ibps.in
9th May 2012, 03:23 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Really iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for bank po exam being a candidate of a backlog subject in graduation.

According to your percentage of marks you are eligible but a backlog subject is there in your graduation so you are not eligible for bank po exam.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO(PROBATIONARY OFFICER);

-->The candidate should be complete graduation with atleast of 50% marks from any recognised university.

>>final year candidates are also eligible.

>>Candidate should be a citizen of india.

>>Age limits is 20 years to 30 years, 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Personal interview.

For more details visit

http://www.ibps.in

Best of luck.
9th May 2012, 03:29 PM
a444

soorry yuo are not eligible for bank p.o exam

If you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.But your garduation degree must be recognized.

But your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.
Some they are conduct GD round.
24th June 2012, 09:37 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->Your graduation marks is above 65% so in marks criteria you are applicable for BANK PO exam.

->But you have a pending backlog so from knowledge you are not applicable for BANK PO exam.

SBI PO EXAM

->If you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.

->But your garduation degree must be recognized.

->But your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

->Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

->For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

->SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps

1) Written test
2)Personal Interview.

->Some they are conduct GD round.
5th February 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually im doing my graduation final year...my exams will be completed in may..so my question is whether im eligible to write any other bank exam other than po in any bank as I'm not eligible to write po exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?