3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?

Hello,

I had passed B.com IInd year from Delhi university in 1995 but not completed my final year , is it possible complete the graduation now after a long gap of 18 years? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I just wanted to know if am eligible to complete the graduation course after the gap?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
3rd May 2015, 10:26 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?

It has been very long time since you have left your graduation, so now if you want to complete your graduation then it is little bit doubtful as your registration was done 18 years back, so it might happen that you won't be able to continue with your third year.

So if you want to complete your graduation again then you have to start your graduation again from the first year or you can do your graduation course via distance education.
8th May 2015, 06:23 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I had passed B.com IInd year from Delhi university in 1995 but not completed my final year , is it possible complete the graduation now after a long gap of 18 years? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I just wanted to know if am eligible to complete the graduation course after the gap?

Thank you.
No, it is not possible to resume your study from the 2nd year of your B.Com. yes, you can resume your study from the beginning if the 1st semester of the B.Com, this will be beneficial for you. Since, there is no any age gap to start education, So you can go on.
15th May 2015, 04:03 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?

In my opinion, you need to pursue the course once again right from the beginning.

Since 18 years gap is a huge thing and noone will be interested in enrolling your name once again and you will face a great difficulty if you assume your course. So its better to begin the course once again.
20th July 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible that I am doing ba correspondence after the gap of 18 years of 12th
28th July 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I had passed B.com IInd year from Delhi university in 2006 but not completed my final year , is it possible complete the graduation now after a long gap of 18 years? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I just wanted to know if am eligible to complete the graduation course after the gap?
31st October 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in 2008. Can I appear in one subject to increase the number.
28th May 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed TYBcom in 2002, But 01 subject of SYBcom is pending,
Can I get clear that exam now after 17 years of gap, and get my certificates.

Suresh kotian
29th February 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi my third year 1 subject EEG 6. Is in complete I want to complete I have written my assignment also I have cleared it and the year 2011 I applied for the exam but couldn't attempt for the exam due to some reasons . But now I want to go through the subject wht is the procedure and how can I go about it plz help me out thank you
14th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Afreen0786

No, its not possible to continue after 18 years of long gap. So if you want to continue your graduation you must reappear again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?