25th August 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?

I have failed in my 3rd year b.com audit paper in 2012 and was not able to sit for the supplementary exam next year and my graduation is left incomplete can i give the one subject exam an clear it now? Can I do it now? Can you please guide me on this?

25th August 2016, 02:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in my 3rd year b.com audit paper in 2012 and was not able to sit for the supplementary exam next year and my graduation is left incomplete can i give the one subject exam an clear it now? Can I do it now? Can you please guide me on this?

The B.Com course maximum duration will be 6 years usually. But you have studied the 3rd B.Com in the year 2012. So you have to contact your college regarding the examinations. Most of the universities only allow up to 6 years for completing the course. After that it is not possible to complete the course. So the best choice left is, you can go to your college and ask them about how to complete the course. The college administration will guide you.
25th August 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?

Normally, a graduation degree can be completed in maximum 7 years time in most universities. Hence, if you still have time left, then you can surely fill form for next year supplementary exams for that subject.

Hence, apply for the exam when application is available and be prepared for it. If you can clear the exam in stipulated time according to rules, then surely you will get the degree.
25th August 2016, 10:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you cannot complete your graduation if you are having year gap in between.

As you have mentioned above that you have failed in B.com 3rd year and you were not able to sit for the supplementary exam next year so, as a result there has been year gap in between your graduation and hence it is not possible for you to continue your graduation again from 3rd year. You have to take readmission and start again from 1st year in order to complete your course.

But still you may write an application to the Dean of the college or the higher authorities of the university, regarding the reason behind discontinuation of your studies. If they finds that the reason given by you is a genuine and appropriate one, then they might allow you to continue your studies from the point of year you left.
25th August 2016, 11:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation after failing in 3rd year and discontinued it in the year 2012. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. For B.Com course, the minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. If you have not completed your graduation within the maximum duration, you can't get your graduate degree. So, I suggest you to once contact your college/ university and confirm it whether you are able to continue or not your graduation course
1st September 2016, 12:19 AM
adityasingh89

Yes, you can complete your graduation, but you will face an year back. You can have total 6 years to complete graduation, until then any college cannot make you leave.
12th September 2016, 09:46 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

There is a limitation of time for every student to complete their graduation, In B.Com Hons or Pass Universities are offer 7 years to complete their Degree , In your case you are running in the 7th of the year most probably it's not possible
to you , But you may ask your college authority they will help you by giving the proper information
25th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 rd year BA degree course from Kanpur university can I get admission to post graduation again through nios as I am visually impaired person but graduation can help me getting a job. I can study one or two subjects at a time & complete my 3 rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?