31st October 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do 5 years LLB course after completion of graduation?

I have completed my graduation.. but I want to do LLB 5 years programme from now.. M I eligible for the same? will my graduation marks get counted? Can you please give me the right information on this? It will be helpful fi you can provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  2. Can Under Graduate students apply for LLB course in the year 2017-2018?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  7. Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?
  8. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  12. Can I do LLB if passed graduation 3 years back?
  13. Can I get LLB admission if completed 12th about 16 years ago being a Pharmacy Diploma holder?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  15. How can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer? -- [New]
  16. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  17. Am I eligible for llb after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do 3 yeas LLB course after completion of graduation with 46% marks and age 46 years?

31st October 2016, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 5 years LLB course after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue 5 year LLB course after the bachelor degree. The eligibility to get admission in 5 year B.A. LLB course is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

So, you are eligible.

But, there is no advantage but there is a loss of two year while pursuing the course instead of three year LLB course as you have completed your bachelor degree.

31st October 2016, 10:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do 5 years LLB course after completion of graduation?

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law which is a professional degree course after completing which you will become a lawyer.

Basically, on the basis of duration of course and minimum educational qualification required for the same course LLB courses are of two types which are as discussed below :-

* Type I) LLB Course of five years :- offered to students having completed their higher secondary school degree from a recognized board.

* Type II) LLB course of three years :- offered to students who have completed their graduation degree course from a recognized university.

So having completed your graduation degree course you are eligible for both the options of LLB courses.

Since you are interested to go for LLB 5 Years programme then for pursuing the same from National Law Universities of INdia you will have to appear and qualify CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) which is held by different NLUs once every year following a rotation policy.

For further details regarding CLAT you can visit its official website i.e; www.clat.ac.in.

31st October 2016, 10:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor's degree in Law.

Candidates who want to pursue bachelor's degree in law have to go for three years duration course of law after bachelor's degree. Five years duration LLB is for candidates who want to pursue it after 10+2.

You will get admission in three years course of law.

Some of the best colleges for law:

Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.

Jindal global Law college

BHU, Varanasi.

Symbiosis Law college, Pune.

31st October 2016, 11:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and it is a undergraduate degree course after completing which you will become an advocate.

Having completed your graduation degree course you are eligible for both LLB course of five years and LLB course of three years as the minimum educational requirement for both these courses are the minimum educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree and bachelor degree course in any discipline respectively.

So being a graduate you satisfy the educational requirement of both the options and hence you can go for LLB course of five year too on the basis of your higher secondary school certificate.

31st October 2016, 11:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue 5 year LLB course.
But first of all you need to pass entrance test after that you will be eligible to get admission.
Candidate must have a graduation degree.
Candidate must have attained atleast 45% aggregate in graduation.
Upper age limit is not required.

31st October 2016, 11:51 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Laws course after completing graduation.because for LLB the applicant should have completed graduation in any stream.

Eligibility:-

The applicant should be a graduate like B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. degree with minimum 40% marks (35% for SC / ST). There are some Universities that conduct entrance examinations for admission to this course.

31st October 2016, 11:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in B.A. LLB course the course duration is of five year.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.

The entrance examination is conducted by various universities for admission in course.

1st November 2016, 02:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot opt for 5 year LLB course as it is integrated course which includes BA(LLB) and as you have completed your graduation, you will have to opt for 3 years LLB course from a recognized university. You will however, have to clear CLAT examination in order to get admission in the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?