27th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?

Dear sir,

My wife was attended the Eligible test for Graduation in Ambedka Open UNiversity, Hyderabad in May 2006, She was passed the eligible test.Is it eligible to take the admission for BA now. She want to do the graduation now itself. Please tell me if it acceptable or not.

Best Regards
Srinivas

28th July 2015, 10:10 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?

No, your wife is not eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open University after passing eligibility test long back ago.

The result for eligibility test is valid for only one year. If your wife want to take admission then she have to clear the eligibility test again.
28th July 2015, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation in Ambedka Open university after attending the eligible test long back?

Your wife can't get admission with that score because it is valid for that year only. Your wife need to appear for test again for getting admission now.

The result is valid for the same year admission and you have to take admission during that period only. If you don't take then you have to appear it again next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?