10th January 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?

I am trying to get admission in Fergusson College,Pune. i am applying for second year BA course in Economics. there is no official date on the website that when will the admission procedure be open. kindly update a calender of admission dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  3. Whether Fergusson college offer B.Sc Economics program? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  5. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  6. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?
  8. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  9. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  10. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  11. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. When are the results of merit list of 11th standard commerce in Fergusson College in Pune, Maharashtra?
  13. From where I can download the brochure of Fergusson College for PGD in Counselling Psychology course?
  14. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  15. Where can I get BSc geology application forms in Fergusson college?
  16. Date of entrance exam of M.A economics in Furgusson College of Pune?
  17. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  18. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
28th June 2020, 12:59 PM
soumitnanda

Default Re: When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?

Heyy Buddy,
As you know we are currently facing this covid-19 situation. There is no official announcement of commencement of classes in any of the schools or colleges or coachimg institutes.
MAy be they have started online classes.
You can check it on their official website.
Thank you
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?