20th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?

what is the eligibility of getting admisssion for the under graduate enviromental science course in fergusson college pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  2. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  3. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  4. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  7. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  8. UGC Recognised B.Sc Animation colleges in Pune
  9. Fee structure and duration of M.Sc(Environment Science) in Fergusson College, Pune?
  10. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  12. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Fergusson College? Number of seats available for this course?
  15. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics?
  16. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  17. Top aggregated college for MCS in Pune? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
21st May 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission for Under Graduate Environmental Science Course in Fergusson College, Pune?

How can i get oaradmission into B.Com or economic Hons in Fergusson College, Pune. I am a XII pass out from ICSE Board with 93% marks. also tell me the dates for filling the online applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?