6th September 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  2. Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?
  3. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  4. How to take admission in M.Phil course in economics? I have just passed out M.A in economics
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  8. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  9. How to take admission in IGNOU for M.A economics? I have graduated from DU with B.A(H) Economics
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  11. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  12. List of the reputed universities for the admission in Ph.D in Economics?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  16. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
7th September 2015, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for M.A in Economics for Fergusson's:-

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible to do masters degree in M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
7th May 2016, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?

Can a student of bcom graduate opt for ma economics from your college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?