15th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com?

I completed my graduation in bcom with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%am i eligible gor ipcc registration under direct entry scheme? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same? I am awaiting to get the information.

Thanks!

15th July 2015, 11:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible for IPCC registration registration under direct entry scheme after scoring 73% marks in B.Com. As per CBSGS system your aggregate is from 50-55%, but don't worry only the marks on your Mark sheet and your degree will be considered.
Make sure you have secured more than 55% overall in your graduation.
15th July 2015, 11:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com?

Credit Based Semester and Grading System (CBSGS) always shows less percentage that what actually it is in terms of percentage. As far as my knowledge is concerned, this percentage is sufficient to register for IPCC under Direct Entry Scheme (DES). The minimum educational qualification required and the minimum percentage required are given in detail below.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates who have completed Graduation (Or) Post Graduation in COMMERCE stream from a recognized university with 55% marks with any three papers of 100 marks each in the below subjects.
* Management
* Corporate Laws
* Auditing
* Accounting
* Mercantile Laws
* Costing
* Taxation (Indirect Tax Laws or Direct Tax Laws)
* Business Administration
* Management Accounting
[B]

>> Since you have completed Graduation in Commerce field with more than 70% marks, I am sure you are eligible to register for IPCC.
15th July 2015, 03:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after passing Bachelor's degree .

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year.

The Central Council has approved that a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) can directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The council announced that the eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

- In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55%

- In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60%
15th July 2015, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must have at least 55% marks in your B.Com degree to become eligible for direct admission in CA IPCC and if you don't fulfill this criteria then you have to appear for CPT.

Hence, if you have 55% marks in your final marks then you are definitely eligible. If not then be ready for CPT.
15th July 2015, 08:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to register for IPCC directly after completion of your B.Com course with an aggregate of 73% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC. Since, you have scored 73% marks in B.Com course, you are eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme.
15th July 2015, 08:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course which is the Inter Level Of CA course , Now There is a exemption , The graduate can skip out CPT or Foundation level of CA course & can directly take admission in IPCC for this there is a eligibility criteria required.

The candidates should be a commerce graduate & having aggregate 55% in graduation.
If the Other graduate are interested to do this course then for them aggregate 60% marks required in graduation.

For more details visit website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org
15th July 2015, 10:28 PM
vickyhansi

CA course has three stages:

CPT

IPCC

Final course

After B.Com course, you can take admission into direct IPCC course.

This is the second stage where you are required to clear seven subjective papers for example financial management,
cost accounting, accountancy group 1, accountancy group 2,
16th July 2015, 02:23 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friend....................

You Don’t Worry about the (CBSGS) System.

You Perfectly Eligible for CA-IPCC Course Registration under the Direct Entry Scheme.

As per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course.

If you want More Clarity about Your Doubts then you can Visit CA Official Site www.icai.org.

In that Site You will get your full information.

Here, you will find Some Phone Numbers also.

All the best
20th July 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineering with 78% . Is there any job opportunities in govt. Sector. Please specify the govt. Sector where I can get a job.
15th May 2017, 11:54 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in bcom with 73% but as per CBSGS system i got aggregate 50-55%am i eligible gor ipcc registration under direct entry scheme? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same? I am awaiting to get the information.

Thanks!
Hello friend

You are eligible for appearing for IPCC conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

They require graduation with 55 to 60% marks. You can register yourself with ICAI.

Work well.

Regards.
18th April 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

For the ipcc direct entry should i have 55% in each semester certificate of the b.com.or only in certificate of T.Y.B.COM.please let me know how i can check?
28th June 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

55% eligibility for direct entry includes all subjects like "FOUNDATION COURSE" in Bcom? Can I include the marks of Foundation course (a subject in Bcom in St. Xavier's college, Kolkata) as a part of my percentage?
24th May 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 54.8% in b.com , so am I eligible for registration in CA intermediate through direct entry?
14th August 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I am detained in b.com but i am continue it & after completing b.com can I am eligible for ca inter?
it's compulsory to 55% marks in all the 6 semester?
5th November 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering with 68 percent in degree, but my overall semester parentage is 53 whether I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme
6th November 2019, 01:32 PM
bhanuteja2019

Smile Re: Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com?

Yes you are eligible for direct entry scheme for ca ipcc . As you completed graduation in commerce with more than 50% . You can also start your articleship training in a ca firm which is mandatory for 3yrs to complete the chartered accountancy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?