6th August 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to IPCC after completion of Graduation with 60% of marks?

Is there direct entry in ipcc after graduation
if i got 60% in gradutation
plzzzz rply as soon as possible

16th August 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to IPCC after completion of Graduation with 60% of marks?

Please tell me when will be admissions for Direct IPCC
20th September 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to IPCC after completion of Graduation with 60% of marks?

sir i have got 59.5%marks in bcom with honours am i eligible for direct entry of ipcc course
20th September 2012, 02:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible take direct admission for IPCC after completing graduation. Recently ICAI announced an amendment in the rules which allows Bachelor degree holders to direct seek admission for the IPCC and skip the CPT test.

As you may know that IPCC is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy Exam. In total there are three stages which candidates need to clear.

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

Common Proficiency Test is the first stage of Chartered Accountacy. Any candidate who has completed 10th standard can appear for Common Proficiency Test. There are total of 4 subjects in CPT exam that are divided into 2 sections. Candidates need to score at least 30 percent marks in each section and 50 percent marks in both sections combined to clear the CPT Exam. The 4 subjects are:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitud

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

After clearing the CPT the next stage is Integrated Professional Competence Course. Following the recent changes by ICAI, candidates can skip CPT and seek direct admission if they meet the following requirements:

1. A B.Com degree with at least 55 percent marks.

2. or any other graduation degree with 60 percent marks.

Since you have scored 60 percent in graduation, you can seek direct admission for IPCC.

There are total of seven papers that are required to be cleared in IPCC. These papers are divided into 2 sections.

Section 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Section 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

3. Final Course

Third and last stage of Chartered Accountacy is Final Course. There is no direct admission for this. You will have to clear IPCC to get to the Final Course. It is not only the last stage of CA but also the most difficult. There are two groups in Final Course.

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
20th September 2012, 05:00 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend......

Yes Sure,

Chartered Accountant

CPT Exempt for Graduates students from this year

** All graduates and post graduates with any of the three subjects mentioned below having secured 55% of the total marks

** All graduates from any recognized university having secured 60% of the total marks

1. Accouting

2. Auditing

3. Mercentile Laws

4. Corporate Laws

5. Economics

6. Management including financial management

7. Income Tax Laws

8. Indirect Tax Laws

9. Costing

10. Business Administration

11. Management Accounting
24th February 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir, actually i have registered for CPT in 2012.... but i didn't appear CPT exam. Now i am studying in B.com final year.... with in 2 months i will complete my graduation.. so can get registration for IPCC after the completion of B.com?
27th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm studying BBM.....i'm in the final year.....this is my 6th and the last sem.....as i'm thinking of pursuing a career in CA.....i'd like to know whether if there is any exam which i'm required to give for gaining an entry to IPCC after the completion of my graduation with an overall average of around 55% - 60%.....it would be most helpful if i'm made known all these details as soon as possible as my graduation is nearing so as to decide my next step.....
26th February 2014, 02:18 PM
malladi ganesh

sir i have got 59.33%marks in bsc. mpc with honours am i eligible for direct entry of ipcc course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?