28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB if completed Graduation and PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism?

Hello,
I have completed my Graduation and PG Diploma
in Mass Communication and Journalism.
Now I want to do LLB course.
Please tell me I am eligible or not?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  3. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  4. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  8. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  12. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  13. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Mass Communication and Journalism in DDE?
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  17. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
2nd April 2015, 10:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB if completed Graduation and PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
With Regards-
Normally, those candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree course with 50% are eligible to apply for LLB. Since, you have completed the Master degree course, so definitely you are eligible for LLB course. The admission process to LLB is mostly based on the entrance exam. But, it's mandatory that you must qualify in the CLAT exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission. You may get admission based on the marks scored in the entrance exam. The entrance exam pattern includes,

- Language Ability
- Legal Reasoning
- Aptitude of Learning
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Social Studies

The notification includes the complete details regarding the course, such as the available number of Seats, Important dates regarding the admission process, and so on are updated on the official website of the respective university. Applicants get the application form from the respective university counter office or download from the official website as well.

NLSIU, Bangalore (Est: 1988)
Post Bag No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560072
Tel: 080-23213160

Symbiosis Law College, Pune(Est: 1977)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25655114

ILS Law College, Pune(Est: 1924)
Law College Road, Pune-411004
Tel: 020-25656775
2nd April 2015, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB if completed Graduation and PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
With Regards-
Yes, you are eligible to do LLB course after completion of PG course.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
3rd April 2015, 12:34 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, the minimum educational qualification for pursuing LLB in our country is the canidate should be a graduate under the scheme of 10+2+3 atleast and he can pursue the LLB from any university as a private candidate.
3rd April 2015, 03:32 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, surely you are eligible to study the LLB course after completing your PG courses.

Information about the CLAT:

CLAT stands for common law admission test. This exam is conducted for getting the admission in the LLB and LLM course.

I am provide you the eligibility criteria for getting the admission in the CLAT as below:

Eligibility criteria of CLAT exam:

1. Candidate should have completed their 12th standard from any stream with the mark of 50% above from any recognized university.

2. The age limit of the candidate should not be less than 19 years for under graduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?