27th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Mass Communication and Journalism in DDE?

i want to do ph.d. in mass.com. and journalism in DDE(distance education). i have just completed the course M.A.(mjmc).
so,please guide me where and which college do my ph.d.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  5. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  7. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  8. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  9. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  10. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  11. Qualification required to be a Journalist? -- [New]
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  15. Eligibility to do Ph.D in mass communication and journalism course after MCA?
  16. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  17. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
11th May 2012, 09:40 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Mass Communication and Journalism in DDE?

Course Title

PhD Journalism & Mass Communication

Course Duration

2 to 3 years (Minimum Duration)

Course offered since

2008-09

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

For Students without M.Phil: Pass in Post graduation in Journalism & Mass Communication of ANU or Pass in any other Postgraduate degree equivalent thereto with 50% aggregate marks for direct admission into Ph.D. programme. They must complete Part I examination. The minimum duration of period for submission of thesis is 3 years. For Students with M.Phil: Pass in Masters Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication of ANU or Pass in any other Postgraduate degree equivalent thereto with M.Phil in Journalism & Mass Communication. These students are exempted from Part I examination. The minimum duration of period for submission of thesis is 2 years.

Course Pattern

Annual Scheme

Mode of Admission

Direct Admission with the prescribed qualification at the University and its Study Centres. Admissions will be done twice a year - Academic Year Batch and Calendar Year Batch. Transfer Certificate (TC) or Migration Certificate (MC) need not be produced for the admission into this course. The admission notification for this course appears along with other courses. The notification will be released twice a year. The Calendar year admission notification generally is released in the month of February/March of every year and the last date will generally be in the end of the month of May. The Academic year admission notification generally is released in the month of June/July of every year and the last date will generally be in the end of month of September.

Fee Payment

Fee for the course need to be paid at the beginning of the year (or course). Fees can be paid by taking a Demand Draft and can be submitted at the Study Centre or the University. Fee is payable in installments (for select courses). Online remittance of the fee amount can be done via State Bank of India (SBI) Online Banking or by Direct Deposit to the University a/c from any computerized branch of the bank.

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.
11th May 2012, 09:41 PM
stlawrence

Mode of Admission

Direct Admission with the prescribed qualification at the University and its Study Centres. Admissions will be done twice a year - Academic Year Batch and Calendar Year Batch. Transfer Certificate (TC) or Migration Certificate (MC) need not be produced for the admission into this course. The admission notification for this course appears along with other courses. The notification will be released twice a year. The Calendar year admission notification generally is released in the month of February/March of every year and the last date will generally be in the end of the month of May. The Academic year admission notification generally is released in the month of June/July of every year and the last date will generally be in the end of month of September.

Fee Payment

Fee for the course need to be paid at the beginning of the year (or course). Fees can be paid by taking a Demand Draft and can be submitted at the Study Centre or the University. Fee is payable in installments (for select courses). Online remittance of the fee amount can be done via State Bank of India (SBI) Online Banking or by Direct Deposit to the University a/c from any computerized branch of the bank.

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.

Indicative Fee Details
Cost of Admission Application Form (By Hand at University Centre or Study Centres)
Rs. 300

Cost of Admission Application Form (By Post)
Rs. 350
4th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i did M.A in english literature in 3rd division. I want to do m.phil in mass communication. Is this possible?
23rd November 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

i did M.A in mass communication and journalism with 54%. i want to do m.phil in mass communication through distance ed
11th May 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12 in PCM computers and I want to be do PhD in broadcasting media . Is is possible to get direct admission in PhD course after 12 ?
Plez do reply on
[email protected]
7th January 2017, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in journalism and mass communication through distance mode preferably from Hyderabad or any near by centres
3rd February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 55%marks in PG of mass com. I have no M.Phil. I want to do PhD in mass communication Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?