31st March 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs?

My cousin completed his graduation with an aggregate of 70% in eee...he didn't attended the campus interview....now he is in search of a job...he need some information regarding the courses about navy and jobs in that field??? Can you please provide all the possibilities in order to get some better idea on what to be done next. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  3. What can be done after completing BSc in Geography?
  4. How to get a Job after completion of 12th Class?
  5. What all government exams is it possible to write at an age of 21 years while studying computer science and engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  7. Do BSc graduates get jobs in MNC's directly after graduation or do they have to do courses like M.Tech, MSc or MCA? What is the average package after getting a job in MNCs?
  8. How can I get a job after completion of 10+2?
  9. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  11. What should I do between B.E Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering after 12th? Which one is a better scope?
  12. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  14. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  15. How to do a job in medical field while pursuing BSc Chemistry
  16. Will I get a job after passing 12th with 50% in 12th?
  17. How to study in DOEACC O level?
  18. Is there any special qualification to get a job in Army or Navy?
31st March 2015, 07:06 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My cousin completed his graduation with an aggregate of 70% in eee...he didn't attended the campus interview....now he is in search of a job...he need some information regarding the courses about navy and jobs in that field??? Can you please provide all the possibilities in order to get some better idea on what to be done next. Thanks!
Since, your cousin have completed B.E EEE, he is eligible to apply for few examinations like

>>GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

>>IBPS PO (Probationary officer)

>>SBI PO (Probationary officer)

>>RRB (Railway)

>>RBI exam (Reserve Bank of India)

>>IES (Indian Engineering Services)

>>Civil services

>>BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer)

>>SSC (Staff Selection Commission).

etc.,

For higher studies, one need to concentrate on either

GATE or
CAT or
TOEFL or
GRE

etc.,
1st April 2015, 01:51 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs?

As the candidate is intrested towards joining in Navy and the candidate has completed Graduation , it is better to go for CDS exam to join in Navy.

CDS exam is the entrance exam to join in Defence services. Through this exam , your cousin can join in Navy . The exam will Held twice by UPSC of India , every year.

To apply for the exam ,

~ The candidate shouldhave completed Graduaiton from a Recognised University
~ The age of the candidate shouldbe in between 19-22 years only , for Navy.
For Army , age shouldbe in between 19-24 years
For Airforce , age shouldbe in between 19-23 years

~ The candidate shouldbe a citizen of India
~ The candidate shouldbe an Unmarried candidate

Notification for the CDS exam will releases in the months of June and November.

CDS-1
CDS-2

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam .

Exam Syallabus:-
~~~~~~~~

1) General Knowledge = 100 marks
2) Elementary maths = 100 marks
3) General English = 100 marks
3rd April 2015, 04:18 PM
DineshKumar_01

If you want to join in the Indian Navy after completing your graduation. The better way is to you, select CDS exam. The CDS exam stands for common defence service examination is the exam conducted for joining in the Indian Navy. The exam is conducted twice in a year by the UPSC exam in India. I am providing you the eligibility criteria for getting join in this exam as below:

Eligibility criteria to attend the CDS Exam:

1. candidate should have completed Graduation from a Recognized University.

2. The age of the candidate should be in between 19-22 years only.

For Navy.and for Army age should be in between 19-24 years

For Air force , age should be in between 19-23 years

3. Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4. Candidate should be a Unmarried citizen.
3rd April 2015, 04:19 PM
DineshKumar_01

If you want to join in the Indian Navy after completing your graduation. The better way is to you, select CDS exam. The CDS exam stands for common defence service examination is the exam conducted for joining in the Indian Navy. The exam is conducted twice in a year by the UPSC exam in India. I am providing you the eligibility criteria for getting join in this exam as below:

Eligibility criteria to attend the CDS Exam:

1. candidate should have completed Graduation from a Recognized University.

2. The age of the candidate should be in between 19-22 years only.

For Navy and Army age should be in between 19-24 years

For Air force age should be in between 19-23 years

3. Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4. Candidate should be a Unmarried citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?