1st March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS/M.Tech in Genetics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Biotechnology in B.Tech. I am in my prefinal semester now. After my B.Tech I want to do M.Tech or M.S. but in different stream. I am desired to do my post graduation in Genetics Engineering. So, is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MTech(Genetics Engineering) in India
  2. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. How to become Human Geneticist? Should I study Biotechnology or MBSS at graduate level and than specialize in Human Genetics?
  4. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  5. How can I study BSc(Biotechnology) after completing 12th Science?
  6. In which engineering courses am I eligible after completing BSc genetics? Can I join engineering stream after BSc?
  7. Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics?
  8. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?
  10. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Genetics Engineering after completing B.Sc? Which colleges offer Genetics Engineering in India?
  12. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  13. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  15. PG course for research in genetics and oncology after B.Tech in biotech and biochemical
  16. Eligibility to study BS(Genetics) in Abroad for Biotechnology student of Mumbai University?
  17. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. How to join research field in genetics after passing Bachelor of Engineering Biotechnology from Jalgaon?
10th March 2018, 08:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS/M.Tech in Genetics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this Master's Degree (M.Tech) in Genetics Engineering course after successful completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's in Engineering in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* B.Tech in Biotechnology (or)
* B.Tech in Biochemical Engineering (or)
* B.Tech in Genetic Engineering...etc.,

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Biotechnology course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Tech in Genetic Engineering course as Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology come under same field.

>> Some of the colleges offering this M.Tech in Genetic Engineering are,
* Gautam Buddha University
* SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Tamil Nadu
* Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Tamil Nadu
* Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?