1st July 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics?

Hi everyone, I am doing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc in Forensic Science. So, can I do MSc in this subject after completing my Graduation? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MSc(Biotechnology) after completing BSc(Biochemistry)?
  2. Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics?
  3. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  4. Biotechnology or Biochemistry, which is better to study in BSc?
  5. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  6. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  7. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Seshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore? -- [New]
  11. Which is better among Biochemistry and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  12. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  14. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  15. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible to study MS/M.Tech in Genetics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  18. How can I study BSc(Biotechnology) after completing 12th Science?
4th July 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am doing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics. After completing my Graduation, I want to study MSc in Forensic Science. So, can I do MSc in this subject after completing my Graduation? Please tell me immediately.

Yes, you can study MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics. Eligibility for MSc Forensic Science is a pass in BSc Forensic Science / Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology or BPharm or MBBS or BDS or BHMS or equivalent. The admissions are on the basis of aptitude test conducted by the university. The MSc Forensic Science course duration is two years. Therefore, you can study MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics.
4th July 2018, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics?

Yes you can pursue MSc "forensic science" on the basis of Bsc *in Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Genetics. While applying for the MSc course, universities generally want a more comprehensive undergraduate degree such as chemistry or biology. But, they may be open to take students with genetic degree, because the subject is fundamental in DNA analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?