15th May 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am a B.A. Political science hons. final year student & I want to do B.ED from correspondence after completing my graduation. So can I take admission in B.Ed or not? If I can take admission in this so what is prosier? How much % I will need in my graduation? How much fee I have to pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation? -- [New]
  2. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  3. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  7. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  8. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  13. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  14. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  17. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course?
  18. Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?
23rd May 2017, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am a B.A. Political science hons. final year student & I want to do B.ED from correspondence after completing my graduation. So can I take admission in B.Ed or not? If I can take admission in this so what is prosier? How much % I will need in my graduation? How much fee I have to pay?
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
23rd May 2017, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am a B.A. Political science hons. final year student & I want to do B.ED from correspondence after completing my graduation. So can I take admission in B.Ed or not? If I can take admission in this so what is prosier? How much % I will need in my graduation? How much fee have I to pay?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after Graduation. The educational qualification required for B.Ed is Graduation or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for reserved candidates] from a recognized university. The admission will be based on through entrance examinations or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
23rd May 2017, 10:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's or master's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible yo pursue B.Ed course. With this eligibility you can get admission for B.Ed course in any distance education institute.

You can directly get the application form of the institute, fill it up with the required details, submit the application fees, the required documents. generally, the application fees costs around Rs. 500/- and it may be higher in other institutes.

Some institutes conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates followed by personal interview and some select on the basis of marks secured in their qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?