26th November 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Any other courses to do as I am not interested in MBBS?

I got 189 rank in EAMCET (BiPC). I completed MBBS 1st year, but I don't want to continue studying MBBS. Can you please tell any other courses I can take, which are interesting?

26th November 2016, 08:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any other courses to do as I am not interested in MBBS?

Other Medical Courses which you can join after passing your 12th with medical stream and now you want to discontinue MBBS :

Para Medical

Pharmacy

Nursing

Forestry

Agriculture

Horticulture

BSc

BSc Honors
26th November 2016, 09:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 189 rank in EAMCET (BiPC). I completed MBBS 1st year, but I don't want to continue studying MBBS. Can you please tell any other courses I can take, which are interesting?

There are various courses available for the biology students other than MBBS. They are

Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Bachelor of Veterinary Science
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medical Science
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine
B.Tech Biotechnology
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Unani Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Zoology
26th November 2016, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with BiPC stream and secured 189 rank in EAMCET examination, if you are not interested to pursue MBBS course then, you can pursue any of the below mentioned courses of your interest :-

--> Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
--> Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
--> Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
--> Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
--> Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
--> Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.)
26th November 2016, 10:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue various courses and every course is interesting on its place. You have various options and some of them are as under.
You can pursue graduation and after completing graduation you can either pursue for higher studies or prepare for various competitive examinations.
As for example-
After completing graduation you should prefer MBA if you are interested in private sector jobs.
Or, you can pursue post-graduation and after that you should write NET entrance examination.
Or, you can write various competitive examinations and some of them are as under-
Bank
SSC
LIC
CGL
UPSC
BPSC
NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?