10th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Assam Downtown University approved by UGC?

I want to study biochemistry courses at Assam Downtown University. So i want to know if this university is UGC approved or not?

10th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Assam Downtown University approved by UGC?

Of course Yes. Assam Downtown University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). So there is no doubt that Assam Downtown University is approved by UGC and is approved by AICTE too. Assam Down town University (ADTU) is recognized by the UGC-DEB, Government of India and State Government of Assam. I am sure, you can go ahead to pursue Biochemistry Courses at Assam Downtown University since it is recognized by University Grants Commission. Here are the contact details of Assam Downtown University.

Name of the University: Assam Down Town University

ADTU Helpline Numbers: +91 9864137777, 1800 3000 1209

Email ID: [email protected]

Click here for Official Website
10th December 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Assam Downtown University has been approved by University Grants Commission and the university also has been recognised by Assam State Government. For more details regarding Assam Downtown University, you can visit the university official website http://www.adtuonline.edu.in/recognitions.aspx
10th December 2015, 10:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Assam downtown university is recognized university.

It is recognized by University grants commission (UGC).

Its courses are approved by All India council of technical education (AICTE), Indian nursing council, Pharmacy council of India and Indian association of physiotherapy.

As this university is recognized university and all its courses are also aproved by AICTE, you can study bio chemistry without any second thought.

The official website is http://www.adtu.in/
10th December 2015, 11:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study biochemistry courses at Assam Downtown University. So i want to know if this university is UGC approved or not?
Yes, of course Assam Downtown University approved by UGC. Please find the attachment below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1662286_AssamdowntownUniversityGuwahati.pdf(501.6 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?