15th November 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Institute of Rail Transport Management? What are the chances of getting job after this?

I have completed my graduation as b.com. Now i want to know how to get admission in the institute of railway and management. Also tell me about the job chances after passing out from the institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  4. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  5. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  6. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  7. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  8. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  9. Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?
  10. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  11. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  12. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  13. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
  14. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  15. Should I do Rail Transport and management for assistant station master recruitment
  16. Colleges providing MBA in Shipping in India?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  18. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
11th December 2015, 12:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Institute of Rail Transport Management? What are the chances of getting job after this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation as b.com. Now i want to know how to get admission in the institute of railway and management. Also tell me about the job chances after passing out from the institute?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Diploma Course in "Rail Transport and Management" through Institute of Railway and Management. The duration of the course is for one year from May - June. For more Information please visit here - http://www.irt-india.com/framecours.htm

Students want to make their career in Indian railways must pass Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC or else need to attend Railway recruitment board (RRBs). Indian railways offers Technical and Non-technical with category under the groups called A,B,C and D.

- Group A minimum eligible graduation in engineering or M.Sc or medicine - MBBS.
- A and B group posts are gazetted and C and D are posts are Non-Gazetted.
- C and D groups people recruited through 19 railway recruitment boards with different parts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?