3rd June 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

B.Com general extended and B.Com Human Resources Management are same thing or different?

I am doing B.Com general extended and i want to change to B.Com Human Resources Management. So, please tell me that are these courses the same thing or different thing?

6th June 2016, 02:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com general extended and B.Com Human Resources Management are same thing or different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.Com general extended and i want to change to B.Com Human Resources Management. So, please tell me that are these courses the same thing or different thing?

Both are B.Com course only but the subjects taught are different in both B.Com general extended and Human Resources Management. The B.Com general will concentrate more in the traditional commerce and accounts subjects. But the B.Com HR will concentrate on the Management subjects along with commerce and accounts subjects. The B.Com HR will be useful for those who want to pursue their career in the management side. It is very useful for those who want to study MBA in HR. If someone wants to concentrate on accounts then he can choose B.Com general only.
7th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com general extended and B.Com Human Resources Management are same thing or different?

Both the B.Com courses are different from each other with a slight difference.
B.Com general course deals with the study of Traditional Commerce and Accounts subjects. On the other hand B.Com HRM deals with the Management subjects along with the study of Commerce and Accounts subjects.
B.Con HR is beneficial for those students who are interested in Management field in their upcoming career. Candidates those who want to pursue MBA in future must take B.Com in HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?