8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc(Information Technology) and B.Sc Honours in Information Technology are different courses?

I just want to know that B.Sc(Information Technology) and B.Sc Honours in Information Technology are different? Someone has told me that both are different course. Please let me know if it is true.

9th October 2016, 03:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc(Information Technology) and B.Sc Honours in Information Technology are different courses?

B.Sc in information technology is an undergraduate program in IT field. The duration of this course is 3-4 years years long and it depends on the country. This course is based on the subjects like software, database and networking. A B.Sc IT graduate can perform technology tasks like processing, storing, communication of information between computers, mobile phones and other electronic devices.

B.Sc Honours in Information Technology is an undergraduate course which deals with the use of computers and communications to retrieve and store and transmit information. It deals with the courses like communications, computer networking, computer based systems, database management, software development, website development, digital media and electronic publishing. Students can learn how to evaluate current and emerging technologies, configure and manage technologies, identify users need etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?