8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission?

Can you please help me to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission? I want to apply but don't know the process. Kindly tell me that how can I apply?

9th October 2016, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission? I want to apply but don't know the process. Kindly tell me that how can I apply?

Sorry, there is no such university in the name of Karuna University. There is only Karunya University, which offers B.Tech courses. The candidates can buy application online at the university website; they can submit the application online through our website. They can also buy the application form from the university campus, Jesus Calls Prayer Towers and Banks. The candidates can fill the OMR sheet and post it to the Karunya University. They have to appear for the Karunya Entrance Examination for the admission to B.Tech course. The university website link is Karunya University
9th October 2016, 03:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission?

To get admission in Karunya University Entrance Exam for B.Tech course you have to apply online. You have to buy the application online from the given website (www.admissions.karunya.edu). The cots of the application is Rs. 750/- service tax additional.

Or you can submit a demand draft of Rs. 750/- drawn in the favor of "The Registrar, Karunya University" payable at Coimbatore.

You can get the prospectus and the application form from the Admissions Officer, of Karunya University. For this you have to send a cancelled demand draft in the favor of "The Registrar, Karunya University" payable at Coimbatore or it can be obtained from Jesus Call Centres.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?