14th February 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is BA from Global University valid or not?

I have completed B.A (edu) from Global University in the registration year 2008, but I want to know. Is it valid or not? I didn't got admission other university for M.A. Please anyone can tell me. What should I do.

14th February 2017, 10:16 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is BA from Global University valid or not?

--- Degree from Global open university is 100% valid.

--- You can apply for a government job on the basis of degree issued by Global open university.

--- This university is approved by

-- University Grant Commission

-- Distance Education Council
14th February 2017, 11:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.A from TGOU is valid as it is recognized by UGC.

The Global Open University (TGOU) is an Indian university established in 2005 in Dimapur, Nagaland.

TGOU is recognized as a State University by the University Grants Commission of India (UGC). The university was recognized by the Distance Education Council in 2008.
15th February 2017, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely BA from Global University is valid for other higher course and jobs. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and is also approved by Distance Education council. So, as a result the degree received from this university is valid for all government and private jobs. Hence, you can pursue BA course from this university without any hesitation.
15th February 2017, 07:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely BA degree course is valid from Global University as it is a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their BA from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA course in a respective University.
So, you must have to score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation to pursue MA in future.
15th February 2017, 08:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, it is valid as it is a recognized university. The candidates who have minimum 50% in B.A from a recognized university are eligible to do M.A. from this university or from any other university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?