16th June 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor in home sciences is an art subject or science subject in UP TET?

Is Bachelor in home sciences is an art subject or science subject in UP TET i want to fill up the reference do help me out.

13th August 2014, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor in home sciences is an art subject or science subject in UP TET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Bachelor in home sciences is an art subject or science subject in UP TET i want to fill up the reference do help me out.
No, bachelor in Home science is not an Arts steam. Bachelor of Home science is an science stream. One who completed 12th standard with science stream are eligible to take up this course. So, If you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to take up this course.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Home Science). The duration of the course is for three years which is divided into four semester. Both the government and private colleges which offers B.Sc Home Science course.

Eligibility Criteria B.Sc (Home science):-

~ Applicant needs to clear 12th standard board exam from a recognized board with at least an aggregate of 50% marks Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

~Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.

~ 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

B.Sc Home Science Colleges:-
  • Bhailalbhai & Bhikhabhai Institute of Technology
  • Col D.S. Raju Polytechnic College
  • Aurora Scientific And Technology Research Academy
  • Amity Institute of Biotechnology
  • Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • Graphic Era University,Dehradun
  • Apollo Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?