2nd June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Bachelors degree in Medical tourism available or not and suggested courses to opt for the same?

Do you offer Medical Toursim for Bachelors degree? I have three and half A levels. I have Mathematics, English, Physics and half French. What courses can I take?

28th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bachelors degree in Medical tourism available or not and suggested courses to opt for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you offer Medical Toursim for Bachelors degree? I have three and half A levels. I have Mathematics, English, Physics and half French. What courses can I take?
There is no such Medical Tourism course available in India. However, you can apply for Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism course. There are so many colleges which offer BA in Travel and Tourism course.

The candidates who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the B.A Travel and Tourism course. The qualifying exam must be passed from a reputed board with minimum 50% marks. The admission process is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?