25th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Where can i apply for Clinical Psychology and Environmental Sciences? What other courses should I opt for?

I have done Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery.(B.A.M.S).
I am interested in studying Clinical psychology and environmental sciences.As I do not have a degree in these subjects Am I eligible for these courses? If yes How and where can I apply for this?
If I'm not eligible then what other courses should I opt for.(apart from M.D./M.S. in Ayurvedic Medicine ).
Thanks a lot for your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology after graduation in nursing sciences with 70%
  3. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  4. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  5. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  6. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  7. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  8. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  9. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  10. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  11. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  12. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  14. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  16. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  17. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  18. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature? -- [New]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?