23rd March 2012, 01:10 AM
cardozo

What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?

i m frm goa.i jus answered my 12th std in commerce. which is the best option for me. we cant take bba+ca
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
  2. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  3. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  4. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  5. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  6. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? -- [New]
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  9. Career scope after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Career opportunities after graduating in BBM for commerce student?
  11. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  12. Career Opportunities in Commerce?
  13. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  14. Which stream to take to opt for BiPC in future?
  15. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  16. Career opportunities in NTPC and IOCL after the completion of M.Sc Organic Chemistry?
  17. What can we do after completion of 12th with commerce?
  18. Career Opportunities after completion of Ph.D in Mathematics?
4th June 2012, 06:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardozo View Post
i m frm goa.i jus answered my 12th std in commerce. which is the best option for me. we cant take bba+ca
plzz send me details on my mail id

There are various undergraduate and other courses one may look to opt for according to the field of interest and expertise. Following are the list of some of the programs one can look to pursue after +2 in Commerce:
  • Bachelor of Commerce
  • Bachelor of Commerce [Banking and Insurance]
  • Bachelor of Commerce [Computer Application]
  • Chartered Accountancy
  • Bachelors of Business Administration
  • Bachelors of Business Administration [Hotel management & Tourism Management]
  • Bachelors of Business Management
  • Bachelors Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication
  • B.Com LLB
  • Bachelors of Hotel Management and Catering Operation
  • Company Secretary
For detail information refer to the official website of the Institutions offering these courses.
6th August 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?

is commerce is a better stream dan science for 2?? plz reply...
24th November 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th commerce but i know which course is good for my career.........plz suggest me ,,,i am from surat. gujarat
19th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 11 with commerce as my stream greatly confused about my career....I wanna do a different course ....so plzz suggest me some of them ...
from keonjhar, odisha
19th February 2013, 09:40 PM
royal@m

Hi,

Your future course of studies should be based on your interests, strengths, career goals, aptitude, ability, personality and skills. The options you have to further your educational profile are many- management, finance and banking related courses, hospitality, media, teaching, IT, CA/CS/ICWA, post graduation in commerce, media, law, social work, IT, web designing, animation, event management, public relations, insurance, training in accounting software, retail management, CFP, CFA, MFC etc
20th April 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

cant we (commerce students) apply for navy or army after 2??
reply ??
21st April 2013, 07:26 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend,

After 12th commerce various career opportunities are available for you.The career option for the 12th commerce students are as follows:

1.Banking - Retail / personal banking, Corporate banking, Merchant banking, Treasury group, Rural banking, Product management, Loans executive

2.Accounts - Chartered Accountant, Cost And Work Accountant, Certified Financial Analyst, Certified financial planner

3.Insurance - Actuarial Science, Insurance and Risk management, Insurance surveyor, Insurance surveyor, Insurance agent

4.Investments - Equity Research Analyst, Investment Banker, Mutual fund executive, Stock Broker, Capital market manager, Forex Dealer, Venture Capitalist, Real estate

5.Management - Human Resource Management, Brand Management, Event Management, International business management, Market Research Management, Retail Management, Marketing And Sales Management, Technology management, Disaster management, Education management, NGO management, Rural Management, Operation And Logistics Management, Export Management, Family business management, Material management, Financial Management, Business Development Management

6.Finance - Certified Financial Analyst - CFA , Certified Financial Planner - CFP

7.Company Secretary

8.Computers - Software development, System Architect, Web developers, Multimedia designer, System/IT manager, Database Administrator, Data
processing assistant/ Data entry operator, Servicing and Maintenance technician, Technology management

After 12th commerce you can join B.com (Bachelor of commerce).if you are continue your study then you can go for M.com(Master of Commerce).

Thank You.
5th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 68.8% in Class XII in Commerce. What are the best carreer options for me ?
Help me.
Anand Kumar Saini
6th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the favourable career oppurtunities after completing intermediate with computer as a subject?
16th January 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO AFTER 12 COMMERCE WHICH WILL SUIT FOR ME WITHOUT MATHS
3rd June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

good career options after passing class 12 from science background with 62%
1st April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I do hotal management course in Gujarat
What is the procceger for the entrance exam ?
4th March 2019, 06:27 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good career options after passing class 12 from science background with 62%
Think about Culinary Arts provided you are creative, Hard Working and highly dedicated. Food Industry is one of the fastest growing industry in India today. If one has a good qualification in culinary field then getting a job or becoming a small entrepreneur is not a difficult thing. Either you can go for one and half year craft certificate course in Food Production or you can go three year bachelors of Catering Technology & Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad.
Vedala L
Culinary Arts Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?