14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is BAMS course in Correspondence mode MCI approved or Not?

Dear Sir, I am interested in doing BAMS course in correspondence mode. If so, is that course MCI approved? Can I legally prefix “Dr” after completion and get a legal prescription right? Please tell me the fee structure to my number - 9706285973

Related Questions:
17th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BAMS course in Correspondence mode MCI approved or Not?

I am happy to tell you that doing BAMS course through Distance mode is definitely valid everywhere and it is approved by MCI, there is no problem in it. Open Universities are regarded as an autonomous body by the MHRD, Government of India. Definitely you will be termed as a Doctor after the completion of the course through correspondence.
The fee structures of the different Universities vary from each other. You should contact them to get the exact details.
17th May 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in Bams program by correspondence in Delhi tell me about college name who approved under mci
29th February 2020, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed mphil computer science. But now I want to study BAMS in distance education in government colleges. Any possibilities available please answer me.
10th May 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bams after d pharmacist
8th August 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me the followings:-
1.Whether the procedure to enroll the additional qualification of Speciality Certificate Examination - MRCP,UK Examination is same as enrollment of other additional qualification?
2.SCE Gastroenterology & Hepatology is now merged with European Speciality Examination in Gastroenterology & Hepatology (ESEGH),so which one is recognized by MCI- SCE- MRCP,UK or ESEGH?
NB- SCE & ESEGH both are recognized post graduate qualification of General Medical Council,UK and Federation Of Royal Colleges- UK and European Board of Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?