30th October 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities approved by MCI to do masters in China after completion of internship?

Am a medical student and am doing my internship right now. am planning to do my masters in china. Can you help me to find the universities which has been approved by MCI.? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  2. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to complete internship from outside without passing MCI?
  4. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  5. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  6. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  7. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  8. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  9. List of hospitals recognized by MCI in gurgaon Haryana offering internship after MBBS?
  10. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China -- [New]
  11. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  12. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  13. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  14. Is BAMS course in Correspondence mode MCI approved or Not?
  15. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  16. Is PG in China recognized by MCI?
  17. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  18. List Philippine Medical Schools approved by MCI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?