16th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

List of MCI approved colleges with full address to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology? Mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?

Hello sir, I will completed MBBS in this year and then want to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology course. Provide me list of MCI approved colleges with full address? What is the mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Is BAMS course in Correspondence mode MCI approved or Not?
  2. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  3. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  4. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  5. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  6. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in Security Management course in distance mode? Duration of this course?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  10. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  11. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  12. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  13. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  14. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  15. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  16. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  18. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges?
1st July 2017, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of MCI approved colleges with full address to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology? Mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I will completed MBBS in this year and then want to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology course. Provide me list of MCI approved colleges with full address? What is the mode of application, course fee and stipend for us?
List of MCI approved colleges with full address to study PG Diploma in Diabelotology:
  • Andaman & Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair
  • ACSR Government Medical College Nellore
  • Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
  • Fathima Instt. of Medical Sciences,Kadapa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?