27th February 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Geology) being a B.Com(Accountancy and Finance) student?

Dear Sir,
I did my 12th in Commerce stream (English, MIL, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies). Now can I take admission in B.Sc(Geology) course? I am now doing B.Com in Accounting and Finance that will be complete in this year.

29th February 2016, 10:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Geology) being a B.Com(Accountancy and Finance) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I did my 12th in Commerce stream (English, MIL, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies). Now can I take admission in B.Sc(Geology) course? I am now doing B.Com in Accounting and Finance that will be complete in this year.
Yes, it is possible to study Geology subject after completing B.Com in Accountancy and Finance. Since, you have already done Graduation in Commerce so its waste of time and money to study again Graduation. If you are interested to study Geology subject then you can apply for Master Degree in Geology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?