11th December 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Banking & Finance and Accountancy to study in B.Com?

Dear Sir,
My son is studying in 12th Commerce from ISC Board. He will complete 12th in coming year. He is interested in B.Com with Banking & Finance or B.Com with Accountancy. I want to know which is better?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  2. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
  3. What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation?
  4. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  6. Difference between B.Com and B.Com honours?
  7. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  9. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  10. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  11. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  12. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
  13. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  14. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
  15. Short courses to do along with B.Com Honors
  16. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  17. TNPSC exams related to Accountancy after MBA in Finance?
  18. HLPCE college is good for PGDM in Finance & Banking?
15th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Banking & Finance and Accountancy to study in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
My son is studying in 12th Commerce from ISC Board. He will complete 12th in coming year. He is interested in B.Com with Banking & Finance or B.Com with Accountancy. I want to know which is better?
There is no much difference between the courses. The major difference is,

- B.Com in Banking & Finance gives more importance to Theory based subjects which includes both the Banking and accounting based subjects.

- B.Com in Accountancy gives more importance to Accounts based subject which includes Financial Accounts, Management Accounts and Cost Accounts.

Its better that you can prefer B.Com in Accountancy which is having bit good scope when compare with B.Com in Banking Finance. You can pursue for Higher studies such as, Chartered Accountancy or Cost and Work Accountancy after completing B.Com in Accountancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?