13th October 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech along with 3D Animation course at MAAC will be beneficial?

After complted my class 10 then i admission diploma engineering ETCE . Now i am final year student in polytechnic ( Diploma Engineering ) .I hav lot of interest in 3D animation so when my last year final exm finished then i admission 3D Animation course in MAAC also admission B-tech in Distance . Can it possible and Valuable Bcz i want my graduation Digree (b-tech) with my animation course together . Plz give me my ans in my mail iD [email protected] as soon as possible .

Related Questions:
26th March 2015, 08:11 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech along with 3D Animation course at MAAC will be beneficial?

Since you are preparing for a dual course(one is degree and another in diploma) so it is best you do B.Tech in distance. You can log onto www.amity.edu to enlist into their B.Tech programs. For you B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering will be best. Along with it Amity itself has animation courses also. You can also try for animation courses over there. It will be less costly than Maya Academy as you are proposing to do. This will be very useful for you. As the B.Tech course will give you deep knowledge of hardware and the animation course is going to give you knowledge on software, graphics, presentation, multimedia and lot more. So go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?