25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?

Hi,
I have plan to do Bachelor Of Physiotherapy. Is that a good choice? If not what course shall I do? I am interested in Biology field. I am pursuing 12th PCB right now.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  2. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  4. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  5. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  7. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  10. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  11. Can I register as paramedic in CG paramedical council after doing BSc MLT(Distance) from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if completed 12th Computer Science?
  13. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  15. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
28th August 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?

Physiotherapy mainly has scope in sports field. Many top hospitals have physiotherapists for alternative treatment of patients. Hence, it has scope which is limited and if you have skills then you can surely make a good career in it.

Admission is mainly based on the entrance exam. You have got the right subjects combination of PCB. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks.
29th August 2015, 10:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate. It is a undergraduate program of 4 and a half year duration.

Career Opportunities :
  • Candidate can work in Health and fitness clinic.
  • Candidate can work in industries in industrial health department.
  • Also, in Multinational Companies for fitness of their employees.
  • Candidate can work in Special schools and wherever people are at risky occupation.

You can also go for BDS and MBBS after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?