29th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?

I have completed +2 in management.I have secured good % although i am not a very brilliant student.What do you people suggest me to study?Should i go for CA(please not\e that i am not very good in mathshowever i am good in accounting).BBA/BBM/BCA/BHM/BIM?Please help me out.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the different between BBA and B.Tech?
  3. How to do hotel management after completing 12th? I have scored 82%
  4. Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?
  5. How can I study Hotel Management after completing 12th? Job opportunity after Hotel Management course?
  6. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics?
  9. What should I do after completing 12th exam?
  10. After completing Media Management would I be able to land into a job soon after completing it? What would be the minimum payout?
  11. Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?
  12. How much is the fee for hotel management after completing 12th
  13. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  14. Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?
  15. Can I study Bachelors of Finance Management after completing 12th? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  16. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  17. Will I be able to obtain admission in B.Tech?
  18. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
31st May 2011, 09:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?

Sure going in for CA is one of the options available for you. You can pursue the course rightaway. There is not much of maths involved other than simple calculations. If you wish to be a CA the taking up the commerce field will be more apt. If you are unable to go in for the same then BBA would be the next choice.
6th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?

hello sir iam completed my 12th so in 12th vocational will be taken i get 75percentage so i want to go engineering iam elegible r not for engineering pls tell me
15th January 2012, 07:58 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about Eligibility for CA and details of the CA

if you want to do CA then first you must complete Under Graduate in any major... so only you can eligible to attend entrance exam..

so you are not eligible to join CA now my friend..

first you can join UG and then prepare for CA entrance exam..

All The Best VMSAJH
15th January 2012, 11:40 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I go for CA after completing 12th in Management?

Firstly you have to give CA-CPT Entrance exam to get addmition for CA Exam.

After pasiing this CA-CPT test you have to complete 2 years study with 2 level
Exams. This willl complete your CA acheivement

-Best of Luck-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?