21st November 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Arch after choosing Economics in 12th?

Hi,

I am the student of pcm with computers in class 11th. I am thinking of taking economics and leaving computers. Will i be able to do B.Arch after this?
Please help me to sort it out because of this i am getting restless. thnaks

Related Questions:
  1. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i do B.Arch after choosing Economics in 12th? -- [New]
  4. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  5. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  6. B.Com in Economics specialization does not exist?
  7. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  8. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  9. BE or B.Arch. after Diploma in Civil Engineering? what should I do?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  13. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  14. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  15. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  16. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  17. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  18. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
21st November 2015, 07:23 PM
ant man

Default Re: Can i do B.Arch after choosing Economics in 12th?

Sorry to tell that you are not eligible for doing B.Arch course after completing 12th economics course.

The eligibility for B.Arch course is
1. The candidate must have completed 12th PCM from a recognised board.
2. Otherwise candidate must have completed Diploma in architecture from a recognised board.
3. The minimum age limit is 17 years which should be completed before 31st December of the admission taken year.
4. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
5. The minimum marks required in 12th is 50%.

Still you can do B.Arch course by joining Diploma in Architecture course.
The eligibility for Diploma in Architecture course is
1. All the candidates must have completed 10th or 12th from a recognised board.
2. All the 12th candidates are eligible irrespective of the stream
3. There is marks percentage required.

After completing diploma you can join B.Arch
21st November 2015, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am the student of pcm with computers in class 11th. I am thinking of taking economics and leaving computers. Will i be able to do B.Arch after this?
You have completed 12th standard with PCM so you are eligible B.Arch through NATA entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for NATA exam:-

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

Your age should be above 17 years,
21st November 2015, 11:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Sorry that you are not eligible to apply for B.Arch course after completing 12th standard with Economics subject. Those who are interested to study B.Arch must studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry as a main subject at 12th standard level.

B.Arch Eligibility Criteria:

- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have done (10+2) with Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry as a main subject from a recognized board or Institution.
- Candidates who have completed age of 17 years are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are allotted admission based on their entrance exam scores.
22nd November 2015, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility required for B.Arch course, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

> The minimum qualification required for applying in a B. Arch course is +2 with 55% in the board examination.

> The students should have studied Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry in his/her 10+2 level.

> To get admission for the B. Arch program, the aspirants are required to sit for Entrance examination conducted by the respective Institutes.

> The students are allotted different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.
24th November 2015, 12:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to do B.Arch course:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in the Board examination.
Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th.
Candidates have to appear in the entrance examinations of B.Arch conducted by the respective Institutes.

You have completed class 12th with PCM.
So, you are eligible for B.Arch through NATA entrance examination.
26th November 2015, 02:28 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Dear friend you can take an admission in diploma courses of Architecture after completing your intermediate with Economics. But if you choose science subjects in your intermediate than you have a option to get a direct entry to degree level course of Architecture.
Now you have to complete 3 year diploma than get admission in 2nd year directly in degree course (4 year course), means 3+3=6 years.
But on the other hand if you have done your intermediate with science subjects than you will get admission to 1st year of degree level course and you will be complete your degree in 4 years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?