4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this college. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course in this college? Please advice me!

10th April 2019, 09:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this college. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course in this college? Please advice me!
Yes, it beneficial to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. AISSMS Institute of Information Technology is accredited by National Board of Accreditation and Here I have attaching you Self Study report, IQAC report for your reference.

BE in Instrumentation Engineering course covers almost all departments like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer science. You can have a good career and, job opportunity in India as well in Aboard. After completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering can select M.E/M. Tech in Networking is one of the best options as most of the industry requires networking/control engineers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NAAC_SSR_AISSMSIOIT.pdf(4.29 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf nba-certificate.pdf(666.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf SSS-Sem-I-2017-18-for-website-final.docx.pdf(850.4 KB, 0 views)

10th April 2019, 03:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology

Yes, it is beneficial to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: RB Motilal Kennedy Rd, Near R.T.O, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2605 2163

10th April 2019, 10:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ofcourse it is beneficial to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) from the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. This is a reputed Institute and has good placement cell which prepares you to build good relationship with many reputed companies and also provide good education.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?