4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

10th April 2019, 09:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration
and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.
To be eligible for BE in Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, one must complete 12th standard in science stream in science stream with Physics, Mathematics with 45% of marks from a recognized institution.

Applicants must have studied Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational along with the major subject.

Applicants must belong from Maharashtra state.

Contact Information:
AISSMS Institute of Information Technology
Kennedy Road, Near R.T.O., Pune – 411 001,
Maharashtra (INDIA).
Tel: +91 (020) 26057983, 26057636
Fax: +91 (020) 26058877
Email: [email protected]
10th April 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Eligibility to study BE (Instrumentation Engineering) in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology is a pass in HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical or Vocational subjects with at least 50% marks in the above mentioned subjects or students who have passed BSc Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. The AISSMS Institute of Information Technology website link is given Click Here

Duration of the BE (Instrumentation Engineering) is four years in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology.
10th April 2019, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in the AISSMS Institute of Information Technology is a 4 year duration course and candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology with atleast 50% marks aggregate.

Candidate must have a positive score in MHT-CET/JEE conducted by the Competent Authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?