26th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Best and affordable Medical colleges to pursue MBBS?

I belong from a poor family..so i can't give big donation to medical colleges..my biggest dream is to be a MBBS doctor...please please help me soon..please tell me in which medical college i take addmission...my facebook id is= [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure
  2. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  3. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India?
  4. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat in any government medical colleges after scoring 186 medical cutoff?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  9. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  10. Can I get admission through VITEE entrance exam after scoring 66% marks in 12th exam
  11. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  12. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  14. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. From which institute or college can I pursue B.Ed degree with an affordable fee?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th to become a Psychiatrist?
  17. Colleges for MSc medical anatomy in India with Affordable Fees Structures?
  18. How to take admission in BJ medical college to pursue MBBS course?
3rd May 2014, 04:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best and affordable Medical colleges to pursue MBBS?

MBBS is a good course and it is best if you want to do MBBS and serve people and this feeling is best and as you have told that you belongs to a poor family then don't worry there are many colleges in government and in private sector which provides you this course.

Here are some colleges in which you can apply for the MBBS:

West Bengal University of Health Sciences - Salt Lake, West Bengal
Vinayaka Mission University - Salem, Tamil Nadu
Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar, Gujarat
Rajasthan University of Health Science - Jaipur, Rajasthan
Dr. D. Y. Patil University - Pune, Maharashtra
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences - Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Sri Muthukumaran Medical College and Research Institute - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

These are best colleges in India which are cheap and best. And MBBS is a good course and it has good scope also and for this you have to apply for the entrance exam and you have to get good marks in it after that you will be able to apply for the admission in any of the best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?